Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do I needto send bank statements to APRA?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Do I needto send bank statements to APRA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I needto send bank statements to APRA?   Do I needto send bank statements to APRA? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

I didn't give bank statements - just my letters from the doc & surgeon and a quote.

Although I did get knocked back the first time - they wanted additional info. I had to go to the bank and get a letter advising why I couldn't get a personal loan for the op as I earn a bit.

Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Do I needto send bank statements to APRA?   Do I needto send bank statements to APRA? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 7:44 am

Hi there,

No i didnt send any bank statements. I cant remember if they asked for evidence though if you have heaps of assets and other income.

At the end it says that you can add information to support your claim- and I did this explaining that I couldnt afford this surgery any other way, cant get credit cards, work casually so can lose income at any time, etc.

Just read the forms as much as you can and make sure you include everything that you can to support your application. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SaraG

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Do I needto send bank statements to APRA?   Do I needto send bank statements to APRA? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 7:31 am

If I have not paid for any of my treatment so far, do I need to submit bank statements?

Thanks
Sara x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I needto send bank statements to APRA?   Do I needto send bank statements to APRA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I needto send bank statements to APRA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: