Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cake   Cake EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:00 am

hahaha i hear ya!
Last night was talking to my friend im staying with and all i wanted was a hamburger not because i was hungry but because i wasn't allowed!! gggrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cake   Cake EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:54 am

I hear ya !!
The brain is much harder to deal with than the body that's for sure.

Good luck with it.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
shifthappens

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Cake Empty
PostSubject: Cake   Cake EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 9:05 pm

So I'm 2 months out from the day I start my pre-op diet so I'm shifted into my full on "diet".
This is counting calorie mode with the goal being a loss of .5 to 1.5 pounds per week. The place
I'm going has several phases. In this one they don't want you starving yourself, but making the better food choices. I'm using Weight Watches on line simply because it's the easiest tool I've found. As long as I am successful at this, showing a slow but steady loss over the next 8 weeks, then my "pre-opt starvation diet" will only be 2 weeks and I'm gunning for that. I do not want to have a 4 week opti diet and, as a result, have my surgery date have to change.

I'm pretty confident I can do this since I think their expectation is very reasonable. They just want to see that you are in a fat burn mode, not storing, for the liver.

Then, last night, I was looking at some things on line and I see this guy cutting into a huge birthday cake. It's amazing what a trigger that was for me! And here's the stupid part. I love cake. But I only love about 4 bites of cake and then I really don't like it all that much. But if I have it here, I keep eating it when I am way into the part of really not wanting it anymore. I need to remember this experience, especially in those hard days of the diet. I feel like I
need to crawl into a cave for a month to avoid these kinds of triggers.

I sometimes think I need a brain transplant more than a stomach removal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cake   Cake Empty

Back to top Go down

Cake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: