Emily
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Qured

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-08

Post op poo (sorry!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post op poo (sorry!)   Post op poo (sorry!) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 1:24 pm

Day 6 and movement #1! Yay! At last! Post op poo (sorry!) 487524
Back to top Go down
cocoloco
Part of the furniture
cocoloco

Female
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Post op poo (sorry!)   Post op poo (sorry!) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:02 am

I am the other way...day 4 and no movement at all in that department!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Post op poo (sorry!)   Post op poo (sorry!) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:14 am

The other way here, I was constipated. Post op poo (sorry!) 595690
Back to top Go down
mum23

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: post op poo sorry   Post op poo (sorry!) EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:33 am

yes i can relate to that, when i got that certain pain in the tum, i new i had to run to the bathroom. milk based things like yogut etc was my trigger.. and eggs oh my.....but that has now settled a lot, i was getting alittle concerned at the time...it does still happen only sometimes and not with the urgent reaction as before,,i remember once travelling to a rugby union game a hour from home and trying to hold myself together, wishing the traffic lights would turn green, then arriving at the game and the gates still shut, omg.. i am just going to have to buy new undies and jeans, i was getting frantic , my husband didnt really understand ho Mooner Mooner w bloody urgent i needed a toilet, then by luck the gates opened , i means the gates of the union grounds by the way ..lol i thought i was going to pass out, from the pain or was it the stress maybe both... lol Mooner Post op poo (sorry!) 2329
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Post op poo (sorry!)   Post op poo (sorry!) EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 12:54 pm

Sorry to ask such a feral question, but did anyone have a problem with diarrhoea post-op? It seems like I can tolerate cordial or juice, but if I drink soup/sustagen/anything more substantial, I literally have to run to the toilet 5 minutes later for it to eject.

Heh.

I am seeing the dietician tomorrow so I will ask her what she thinks I should be eating, but anyone else have issues with this?

Post op poo (sorry!) Jlvn728l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post op poo (sorry!)   Post op poo (sorry!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Post op poo (sorry!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: