chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 5:44 am

Could be you just moved in the wrong way whilst in the shower - and added to the fact that you hadn't eaten, everything just coincidentally happened at the same time.
But I reckon you're right - just monitor it, but if you feel it's wrong, call the doc.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 3:33 pm

I buy a lunch special at the cafe next door.

They put it in a take-away container for me and I come home and divide it up and it lasts a few meal.

costs between $7.50-$10.00

I love their sweet & sour fish with fried rice. I add steamed veges with it....yummo
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 2:57 pm

I save heaps as it is just me and Neil.... then if he is on night shift...even more!
Get takeaway from work, chinese container full, lasts me 2 meals!
It is fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:18 am

I save every week on buying lunch at work. I now buy one asian meal - costs $5.50 - and it lasts me either 2 or 3 days, depending on how much of the rice or noodle part I eat.

Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:11 am

Good Question,

My answer is Shit Loads LOL
You should have known that it wouldn't be a polite answer from me !!!
Went to a restaurant one night and got this chicken breast thingo that was to die for, ate what I could and then took the rest home. Got 4 more meals out of it then gave in and gave the rest to the dogs. Cost $22

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
ssjad
Part of the furniture
ssjad

Female
Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:35 am

Haha - good first question. I honestly thought you'd know the answers to all questions by now!

My answer is 'none'. However my three kids are happy to have first pick of the food for the first time ever!
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 5:52 am

I am waiting for Kylie's first POST-OP question....seeing though she has had her sleeve now....LOL
Love ya Kylie!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL   waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

waiting for Kylie's 1st post-op question.....LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: