The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

One last sleep....all the best for tomorrow :)

S
Back to top Go down
babykins69

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: thankyou for all the kind words   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:00 am

Thank you Janette, sssss, mapmar or oyur very kind words, nerves have almost gone thank god
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 9:55 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Good luck with your surgery on Friday Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away 217555
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 10:30 am

Nice to meet you babykins and good luck with the diet over the next three days. Like mapmar says, there's lots of great places to explore here on the forum -- and great eople to meet

all the best

S
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 10:03 am

You will love the sleeve.....
Welcome to the fabulous site and let us know how you go.....
You are getting done on a good date... my birthday!
Back to top Go down
babykins69

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:47 am

Hi, I am new to this site and am getting sleeved on Friday the 16th JUly, am a bit nervous, I am not that big, BMI of 31, but still excited that i could lose some of the 23 extra kilograms I have been carrrying around for half of my life.Babykins.
I have been only ther diet for 4 days now, have to admit, you get pretty hungry. I have been having a milkshake - 3 times a day, and 2 bowls of vegies, but at times I have had to have an apple or 2 slices of pineapple, asI have been too hungry. Alos, I have bene drinking chicken stock cubes in hot water, hmmm , not bad actually!, Fills up the spot. BUt i have been having a little milk in my coffees! Cant drink it black, do i need to stop the coffee with milk, with only 3 days left!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away   Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting sleeved on Friday- 3 days away
Page 1 of 1