Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shifthappens

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-10-28

For the doggy lovers  :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the doggy lovers :-)   For the doggy lovers  :-) EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:44 am

Diamonds - thanks so much for sharing.

You know, when I got my surprise call telling me I was approved for being sleeved the
first thing I did was look down to my little doll baby doggy and say "give me about 6 more
months buddy and I'll be the one walking you whenever we want". Right now I have to pay a neighbor boy and it's whenever he has the time.

Things like this will be so liberating.
Back to top Go down
Keridwyn
Part of the furniture
Keridwyn

Female
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: For the doggy lovers :-)   For the doggy lovers  :-) EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:43 am

Would be awesome to have you along anytime you are in NZ. Here is our forum thread on the Chch area of the NZ WLSC (Weight Loss Surgery Community) site.

http://wlsc.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=217

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: For the doggy lovers :-)   For the doggy lovers  :-) EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 11:32 pm

Oh Yay Keridwyn,

That sounds like fun. I'd love to come to some of your support do's when we come home if that was ok... I could borrow my Dad's dog until I have one of my own :-).

Hugs - Carrie

(...yes, I AM trying to pretend I didn't read that information about the frost!!! For the doggy lovers  :-) 302927 )
Back to top Go down
Keridwyn
Part of the furniture
Keridwyn

Female
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: For the doggy lovers :-)   For the doggy lovers  :-) EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 11:19 pm

Our local support group here in Chch has just started about a month or so ago doing weekly walks with everyone bringing along their dog. Rather than feeling like exercise or a chore it is a lot of fun. We do about 5k over an hour so pace is good for all stages. The dogs have a ball and everyone wins. Despite a five degree frost yesterday we had 5 dogs and about 8 people show up.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the doggy lovers :-)   For the doggy lovers  :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

For the doggy lovers :-)
Page 1 of 1