Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

uncomfortable feeling after eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: uncomfortable feeling after eating   uncomfortable feeling after eating EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 3:42 am

ms. marquetta wrote:
...I can now say my eyes r bigger than my stomach. lol
How good is it when you realise that's finally true for the first time uncomfortable feeling after eating 446871

It still brings a smile to my face :-)

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: uncomfortable feeling after eating   uncomfortable feeling after eating EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:40 pm

I agree - try to stop before you get to that uncomfortable place. It's hard, though. I've found that if I overeat, even just by a spoonful, that going for a walk helps. Doesn't have to be far - just around the house is good, but if you can manage around the block, that's even better.
Back to top Go down
ms. marquetta
ms. marquetta

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: uncomfortable feeling after eating   uncomfortable feeling after eating EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

Thanks shelly. The adjustment is definitely something new to learn. I am doing much better. I am so proud of myself for surviving my uncle's 4th of July cookout without incident. I can now say my eyes r bigger than my stomach. lol
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: uncomfortable feeling after eating   uncomfortable feeling after eating EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 2:10 am

Eat really slowly and stop before you feel uncomfortable.I am getting much better at doing this now.In the first few weeks I ate too quickly and abit too much and felt uncomfortable or was sick
you sound like your doing pretty well though
the new stomach can feel strange to start with,so it might take awhile to adjust.
shelly
uncomfortable feeling after eating 446871
Back to top Go down
ms. marquetta
ms. marquetta

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: uncomfortable feeling after eating   uncomfortable feeling after eating EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:57 pm

Sometimes when I eat I must sit still and let my food settle. If I try to play with my 3 yr old daughter or workout on a full stomach I feel my food moving in my stomach and it can be uncomfortable. is this a sign I overate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uncomfortable feeling after eating   uncomfortable feeling after eating Empty

Back to top Go down

uncomfortable feeling after eating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: