AuthorMessage
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 8:28 am

Hi Vinnie and Bikerchick,
Welcome to the site and settle in for a good read.

Any questions that you have are probably already answered on here somewhere so have a good look around.
Anything you can't find ask, there is always someone around even if they have popped in for a quick sqizz while on holidays LOL

Good luck with it all.
Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
vinnie82
vinnie82

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-11

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 12:54 am

thanks bikerchick and cartay! looking forward to read all the advices and the stories and the diet requirements.
Back to top Go down
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:55 am

Hello Vinnie and Bikerchick and a huge WELCOME to you both!!
Carah x
Back to top Go down
bikerchick
bikerchick

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-09

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:26 am

Hi Vinnie and welcome. I was just blown away by this site. So many people with stories to tell. It's just great.
Back to top Go down
vinnie82
vinnie82

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-11

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 8:35 am

hi! my name is vinnie, i am new to this! i recently had my surgery 4 weeks ago and im slowly recovering! i am grateful to find a site where all the ppl (sleeved) can talk bout stuff! yah for this site.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 2:21 am

The Diaries string is lower down the list of sites:

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/

Why don't you start one of your own???
Back to top Go down
bikerchick
bikerchick

Female

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010, 2:00 am

Thanks everybody,

Wow, what a great network of support on this sight. i was just wondering how I get access to the diaries lots of people keep mentioning, or are they a private thing for each user. It really seems like everyone is have great results with the sleeve, be it a little weight loss or alot, as long as those scales are going down I'm happy. lol. as I'm sure alot of other people are to.
Keep up the great work everybody. For anybody that's waiting on their sleeve, good luck and you won't regret a thing! New to this site. 446871
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 11:04 am

What a fantastic result Biker Chick! Have just joined the legion of more recent sleevers who would be thrilled to be where you are at the end of four months....Hope you enjoy the site...

cheers

S
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 8:55 am

Hi BikerChick and Welcome,

I had my sleeve op the day after you (12/02/10), and like you I am really, really happy with the results so far. I still have quite a way to go, but already the changes to how I feel and what I can do have made my life so much better.
I second you... GO THE SLEEVE!!!! New to this site. 542174

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:46 am

Hello
and welcome!!

it nice here, learning heaps and lots of others who understand what your going through!!!

New to this site. 63469 have to wait till march for mine, in the school holidays!!!
Back to top Go down
Eternlslady
Part of the furniture
Eternlslady

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-01-11

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 4:44 am

Hello
And welcome. I was sleeved under 2 weeks ago so I still have a long road ahead of me. It's great to hear people who have had so much success.
Back to top Go down
bikerchick
bikerchick

Female

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: New to this site.   New to this site. EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010, 4:35 am

Hi everyone,
Nice to find a site where everyone can talk about their experiences. (good or bad). I was sleeved back in February 2010, it was the best decision of my life. I was 102kg before I started opti fast, and now 4 months later I am now down to 77.7kg. i am absolutely rapt with the way things have gone for me. The operation was a great success, and would certainly not hesitate in reccommending this surgery to anyone thinking about it. GO THE SLEEVE!!!! New to this site. 542174
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site.   New to this site. Empty

Back to top Go down

New to this site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: