AuthorMessage
The New Improved Me
Part of the furniture
The New Improved Me

Female
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-02-04

New and surgury booked for july Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:40 am

Hiya Noddy - welcome welcome welcome!!

As Cartay said come and join our july thread - we're a super friendly bunch!

I'm so excited that you've joined. I'm getting sleeved 2 days after you with Michael as well so you'll still be in hospital when i go in - woo hoo!!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your journey - and remember - we're all doing this together.

Nat
xx
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

Hi Noddy and Welcome,

Congratulations on your decision to have a sleeve and your upcoming wedding. Wow, 2010 is really your year isn't it :-)

Have a good poke around the site, the diaries in particular are a great resource, and there are some good hints in the pre-op sections to help you through. If you have any questions, ask away, there's always someone about to do their best to help.

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 12:48 pm

Hi Noddy and WELCOME!!

Congratulations on getting your date - you'll have to come and meet us all in the 'July Sleevers' group. http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-sleever-s-monthly-f29/july-2010-sleevers-t2995.htm We're a pretty friendly bunch.
What an exciting year ahead for you. Surgery to change your life AND getting married!!

Look forward to hearing more about your journey.
Cx
New and surgury booked for july 217555
Back to top Go down
Noddy17
Noddy17

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 12:47 pm

Hi,
As i experience them ill share them, i made the booking for surgery today and starting the preop diet tomorrow and seeing how i go.. i cant wait but im also nervous as hell lol

New and surgury booked for july Weight

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
New and surgury booked for july Event

Surgery: Tue 13th July 2010
Surgeon: Dr Michael France
Current Weight: 121kg
Weight @ Surgery: TBA
1st goal: 115kg (hopefully before surgery as starting preop diet today 6 weeks before surgery)
2nd goal: 105kg (hopefully by wedding 19/9/2010
3rd goal: 95kg
4th goal 80kg
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 12:42 pm

Hi Noddy

Best of luck as you prepare for both momentous events....can't wait to hear more about you and your experiences...

S
Back to top Go down
Noddy17
Noddy17

Female

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 12:21 pm

I know.. lucky for me the wedding is all sorted just gotta pay for it now lol.. oh and get dress altered in week of wedding lol
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

Welcome and congratulations on booking your sleeve... boy are you going to have a busy few months planning the sleeve and your wedding!
Back to top Go down
Noddy17
Noddy17

Female

PostSubject: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 12:11 pm

Hi all just found this site while looking around wanted to say hi and also booked my surgury for 13th july this year was suprised got in so quick but im getting married mid september so im a tad nervous lol. So thought id say hi :) New and surgury booked for july 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and surgury booked for july   New and surgury booked for july Empty

Back to top Go down

New and surgury booked for july
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: