AuthorMessage
BingoButt

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-11-02

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 3:40 pm

Hi Michelle

Good Luck with everything, You'll breeze through it! See ya on the other side.
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 12:42 am

Hi Michelle

Good luck with the remainder of your pre-op diet and with surgery next week. I hated the opti phase but loved the results and the knowledge that every extra diet meal was one step closer to the surgery....

cheers

S
Back to top Go down
madmargi
madmargi

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-26

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptySun 23 May 2010, 9:03 am

I've had a few shaky days on my pre-op diet 4 days to go! 446871

Congratulations and go for it! I am new to this being sleeved 30th April. I am managing well. You can do it, do the best job that YOU can so that your surgeon can do the best job he can! This was told to me by a friend who was sleeved 8 months ago and I am sure that is why I had an excellent recovery. GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptySun 23 May 2010, 8:44 am

Bob and Michelle, wishing you well for Wednesday. 4 days to go! 217555
Back to top Go down
catbert6
catbert6

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-05

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptySun 23 May 2010, 1:30 am

Hi there - just posting to offer support and because we have lined up pretty well - I go in for a sleeve on Wednesday and have been on the opti diet for the last five and a half weeks to try to help the doctor past my liver.

Congratulations on the loss so far - it is a real kick start. As of this morning I have lost 16.9 kg (37 lb) and hopefully will drop a couple more before Wednesday. I have found the opti easier to stick with than I thought, possibly because my nutritionist allowed me to substitute one opti meal with 100 g protein and one teaspoon of oil a day (combined with two cups of vegies this has been a great opportunity - some people have to do it straight and I admire their dedication. The other reason is that, a decade ago I had lap band surgery that was stopped mid-procedure because it was not possible to get around my liver safely - I do not want to wake up again and be told that they did not complete!

Best wishes, stick with the diet, and look forward to hearing from you after Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Eternlslady
Part of the furniture
Eternlslady

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-01-11

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptySat 22 May 2010, 11:26 pm

Hello and welcome - come and join us in the May sleevers group (http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-sleever-s-monthly-f29/may-2010-t2908.htm). There are quite a few of us and we are all just sleeved or just about to be.
I'm a late runner - I'm being sleeved on the 31st.
I'm day 7 of the pre op diet and, so far, have had a few close calls but haven't actually given in to temptation.
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptySat 22 May 2010, 11:16 am

congrats on getting the sleeve....... I was lucky and did not have to do the pre-op diet..... just stick to it as it is only for 4 more days, then you will be free as a bird.... well you will be eating like a bird afterwards..... you will love the sleeve!
Back to top Go down
mcteez

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-28

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! EmptySat 22 May 2010, 11:11 am

Hello

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the info I've gotten from this wonderful site. My operation is on Wednesday in Luton, England and I'm so excited. I hope that this is the end of all my weight problems and I'm looking forward to working with my sleeve. I've had a few shaky days on my pre-op diet and I'm worried that my liver will not be small enough. I've lost 42 lbs so far (had to to get the op) and I hope that this is enough for my surgeon to get past my liver. I've 4 days to stick to my liquid diet, which I will do, has anyone struggled with their pre-op and their liver was okay?

Thanks Michelle x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 days to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days to go!   4 days to go! Empty

Back to top Go down

4 days to go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: