applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Clothes swap/sales/giveaways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothes swap/sales/giveaways   Clothes swap/sales/giveaways EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 8:00 am

the perth sleevers and bandits get together a few times a year and do this. have a bring a plate and any clothes you do not want afternoon tea to somebodies place. currently any left over clothes get dropped at good sams. I use to store them but you need heaps of room for this. IT is fantastic tho for those starting out on the journy especially for a special night out . wedding to attend job interview etc. there was always lots of really nice larger size items and nobody waiting for or just had surgery wants to spend on those more expensive items knowng the weight will come off.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Clothes swap/sales/giveaways Empty
PostSubject: Clothes swap/sales/giveaways   Clothes swap/sales/giveaways EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:50 am

I thought this might be an ok idea for people who are losing weight and going through many different clothes sizes.If anyone wants to off load clothes that are to big for them etc they could swap/sell/giveaway on here.like our own little ebay!!
I know many of us have to buy a few outfits in each size as we go down on the scales and i have clothes only worn for a short time so im guessing there are probably some good clothes out there.
Back to top Go down

Clothes swap/sales/giveaways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: