AuthorMessage
The Pocket Rocket
Part of the furniture
The Pocket Rocket

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.   Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 3:15 pm

You are most welcome, hope you enjoy it!

Marion
Back to top Go down
lmboyd
Part of the furniture
lmboyd

Female
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.   Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 11:59 am

Thanks for that! just recieved my two boxes but I will wait til the weekend to try it cos Im on a diet, only joking! I must try and limit alcohol to the weekend tho, i hope it doesnt interfere too much with my social life cos that would be terrible! Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. 68366
Back to top Go down
Sharon66
Part of the furniture
Sharon66

Female
Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.   Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:56 pm

Thanks Marion,I'm on to it...
kiss
Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.   Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. EmptySun 09 May 2010, 1:08 am

Hi,
Thanks for that, I don't like a sweet wine but have marked it for later reference LOL

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
The Pocket Rocket
Part of the furniture
The Pocket Rocket

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.   Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. EmptySat 08 May 2010, 5:05 pm

Hi everyone, thought you might like to hear about this

Deals Direct have a special on for 24 hours of Free shipping if you use Paypal. They also have the Gossips wine range on special too for $19.95 for 6 bottles, there are about 6 or 7 different varieties. Combining the two I just bought 2 dozen bottles of wine for $80.60, that's just $3.36 a bottle! Wow! I like a light, sweeter white so I get the Moscato but there are drier one's too.

Just thought I'd give you all the heads up.Here's the link,

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/6-gossips-moscato-2009/

Marion

PS I have nothing to do with Deals Direct so this isn't a sales pitch, just wanting to let fellow sleevers know of a great bargain out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.   Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heads up on a Deals Direct bargain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: