gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:15 pm

Read Glemaree's posts before you decide.
Back to top Go down
Kitkatkoe

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 1:51 pm

wow only losing 10k must be very disappointing... i hope i lose more than that.. xoxo
Back to top Go down
coastgirl42

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 11:40 am

Hi jen-e , i think the people that have bypass are some of them not all i know but there are proplr out there but lerking like me. , hey i love my life most days with travel kids family and friends only my health is a downer... good luck and hope u have an easy op...Deb
Back to top Go down
jen-e
Sponsor
jen-e

Female
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 11:00 am

Thanks Deb,
I wish more people would come forward with problems that they have with the sleeve. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places????
jen
Back to top Go down
coastgirl42

Female

PostSubject: sleeve and me   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 7:13 am

Hi , i have gained weight as there is no restriction for me ,well can eat 3 pieces of bread and am happily full , but sadly i"am looking for food 1 and half to 2 hours last as hungry.
Some say they take out the gremlin......mine is still there and as i have hunger i look and eat all
kinds of crap no different to pre banding . unhappy to say i'am not normal in life or the sleeve
And yes there are bad story;s just not to many have the guts to admit it ,or are they the smart ones...lol i got to 95kgs with the band then with a blow out i got it out and the sleeve in all in 1 go
iam now 105kgs and struggle every day .like everything iam not so good at dieting and there is my problem as yes u have to think and plan ..other then the hunger i can't stop that ,
its my choice's that are letting me down , Don't be anxious its something u know u need to do
as WHAT IF"s are something i now know i have tried most things and my weakness is stronger then my will to survive .and yes life goes on....so NEXT..... smile and see u on the other side...
Ps sorry to talk in riddles but that's me...Debbie
Back to top Go down
jen-e
Sponsor
jen-e

Female
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 6:13 am

coastgirl42 wrote:
banded 06 the band out and sleeved 09
Sorry to say i am only 10kgs off my start weight

Hi Deb,

May I ask about your weight loss after the sleeve? Have you lost weight with the sleeve, then put some on?
I had my band out this year and am being sleeved next week. I am really concerned that I'm going to be able to eat too much... bad stuff like I could with the band... and not loose the weight I need to. I'm feeling quite anxious atm and wondering if I'm doing the right thing.
Most stories here are so positive I just cant believe that there are not more 'bad' stories, like with the band. Complications from surgery etc are par for the course & that doesn't worry me. I just feel like I dont know the full story of the sleeve. Again, like with the band.

jen
Back to top Go down
coastgirl42

Female

PostSubject: Dr bennette   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 12:56 pm

Hi yes i used him nice but u have 2 ask questions..as he has a very quite manner
But a good doctor yes i was banded 06 the band out and sleeved 09
Sorry to say i am only 10kgs off my start weight ,yes i have lost but found it again.
Ask away always good for a laugh ......Debbie
Back to top Go down
Kitkatkoe

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 8:01 am

Hi just wondering if anyone has used Dr Bennett... this is who my gp has referred me to however I can't seem to find any opinions on him... any help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast   Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used Dr Paul Bennett on the Gold Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: