4 posters
AuthorMessage
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 3:43 am

Thanks again Donna :) You;ve helped me lose 3.6kgs in the first week! Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• 618285
Back to top Go down
Donski

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 12:32 am

Yep they're already gone. Meghan came round and swapped the Optifast for a lovely bunch of lilies. Very sweet, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
ssjad
Part of the furniture
ssjad

Female
Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 12:21 pm

Ooh, you've gotta be fast around here!!
Back to top Go down
Donski

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 11:16 pm

Whenever really Meghan, I'm not working at the moment, so I can fit in around you. Just give us a call or a text for the address and I'll make sure I'm home.
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 9:42 pm

Hi Donna :)

I can come anytime (just work around school/kinder/creche drop offs :p) , just let me know when suits you.
Back to top Go down
daisy
Part of the furniture
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 9:18 am

Hi Donski

If it works out to expensive to send to Meagan, I would love them and could pick them up.
and Congrats on getting to goal weight.
Daisy
Back to top Go down
Donski

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:22 am

Hi Meghan,
The boxes are pretty heavy, so mailing might cost nearly as much as buying them outright I'm guessing. Where abouts are you? Feel free to give me a call and we can see what we can organise. 0412 263 002.

Donna
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:16 am

Hi there,

Congrats on reaching your goal!

I have to do Optifast for a loooooong time, so would love to take these off your hands :) Would you prefer I mail you some parcel post satchels or collection?

Thank you,
Back to top Go down
Donski

Female

PostSubject: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:10 am

Thank goodness I won't be needing these again! Down to goal weight - it's all good. Now I need the cupboard space that my unused Optifast is taking up.

1 x box Vanilla milkshake ( 21 x 40 gm sachets)
1 x box Choc milkshake

1 x box Chocolate Bar (6 x 70 gm bars)
1 x box Berry Museli bars

Come and get them! All yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••   Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb.  •• SOLD •• Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Optifast - Kensington, Melb. •• SOLD ••
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Our Community :: Our Community :: Sell, Swap and Give Away-
Jump to: