AuthorMessage
sandy_lou
Part of the furniture
sandy_lou

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2010-02-15

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:50 am

cos im worth it wrote:
He dropped the lip & said "you dont mind me seeing feet like that" & walked off in a huff! ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO! That's gold! Oh and thankyou, I must fix my feet too, they are pretty cracked. See...hot. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://gastricsleevesandy.blogspot.com/
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-02-01

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:41 am

sandy_lou wrote:
alter ego wrote:
the nurses in the hospital think he is hot,

Oh, I think he's hot. He has the tiniest waist. Hot. Hi Cos.

Hi sandy_lou - A funny thing just happened, I've been madly rubbing moisturiser into the awful dry cracks in my heels, in readiness for when I'm in hospital. I jokingly said to hubby, "can't let the hot Costa see feet like this". He dropped the lip & said "you dont mind me seeing feet like that" & walked off in a huff! ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
sandy_lou
Part of the furniture
sandy_lou

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2010-02-15

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 6:28 am

alter ego wrote:
the nurses in the hospital think he is hot,

Oh, I think he's hot. He has the tiniest waist. Hot. Hi Cos.
Back to top Go down
http://gastricsleevesandy.blogspot.com/
The Lady Helena
Part of the furniture
The Lady Helena

Female
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-10-12

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:24 am

Welcome aboard cos...and congratulations on getting your date. It will so be worth it for you!!!
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:10 am

Thanks for the "official" welcome alter!
I feel very comfortable with Costa, "hot" does'nt appear in my vocab. much these days, but can see why the nurses would feel that way!
I also met with Cathy Harbury, the dietician. Really nice, pleasant & easy to talk to. She is going to come & see me ,post-op, which I shall look forward to, as I'm going to be in all week without visitors (violins playing in the background lol). Hubby is going to drive me down, but then has to get back for work, & then come back down to pick me up.
Glad to hear you're doing well, I'm sure you'll start seeing a loss real soon - it's inevitable! From what others have said it can take a little while in the early days.

Libby - Thankyou, I know its going to go SOO quickly. Mainly because I have so much to do between now & then. I don't know where to start!
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:51 am

Congrats on getting a date.

The time will zoom by.

No Longer a Lurker 217555
Back to top Go down
alter ego
alter ego

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-01-12

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 6:20 am

Yay cos im worth it, way to go,

that is not far away, he really is a nice Dr, the nurses in the hospital think he is hot,
you are in good hands,

Welcome officially to the forum,

Don't worry I haven’t started a diary yet either,

On my end all is going so well, weight loss was not happening at first so have decided not to weight myself unit my follow up visit on the 30th March.

I am so happy for you .

No Longer a Lurker 446871 No Longer a Lurker 217555 No Longer a Lurker 217555 No Longer a Lurker 217555
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 5:05 am

A few of you may have seen me lurking around, asking a question here, playing a word game there.. Well, no longer just lurking , cos I have a surgery date! Yep, saw Dr Costa Karihaloo in Newcastle yesterday & I'm booked in for the 19th April. So my apologies for not introducing myself properly to begin with. Might have something to do with a lifetime of always being told "you can never do anything right!"
Thanks to everyone out there for sharing your stories, journey's, & wls experiences. It has most certainly helped me get to where I am now.
Next step will be to start a diary. Mmmm... might leave that till the weekend, I'm going to be home alone & I have a feeling the first entry may become quite a ramble!
Till next time,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Longer a Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Longer a Lurker   No Longer a Lurker Empty

Back to top Go down

No Longer a Lurker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: