AuthorMessage
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Well i have finally got it done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 11:03 pm

Hi Buck,
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the surgery.
It was the best thing that I have ever done for myself and I am sure that you will find the same thing.
Cheers Gail
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 11:25 am

what just panadol i would be demanding a redo so you can get some of the good stuff hehehe i may not of needed the good stuff but oh did i enjoy it hehehe

applesauce
Back to top Go down
TrinaR
TrinaR

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 11:07 am

Congratulations Buck,

How lucky your wife and kids are to have a husband/dad willing to be pro-active about his future health. Imagine all the activities you will be able to do with them and how good you will look in family photos - graduations, milestone birthdays, anniversaries!

Even getting in and out of that truck will be easier Well i have finally got it done 65317

Sue has a good point though, don't feel the need to do too much too soon - gotta make sure your new stomach heals well.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sue B

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 8:12 am

Hi Buck

Congrats on your decision to take your future in your hands and become pro active in your weight loss.
I was sleeved 4 days ago and feeling remarkably well also, so hoping this trip is smoother than my rocky one with a band.
Remember though, that you are healing and give yourself time and space to heal - a very, very important part of your journey.
As my doctor says " be a princess!!!" - I mean how many times can a bloke be a princess and get away with it - spoil yourself by taking it easy as you heal!!!

Cheers
Sue
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 3:26 am

Congratulations Buck.

Sounds like all went well and your feeling fine. Thats great to hear.

Glad you decided to join this fantastic group.

Take it easy.

Well i have finally got it done 217555
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 1:26 am

Welcome Buck and Congratulations on your sleeve op. Well i have finally got it done 446871

Wow, you sound like you're doing so well. Up and on the computer already :-) I think I spent most of my first day post op sitting in the easy chair, kidding myself that I would read my book, but really dozing.

I had my op 5 weeks ago and I have to say, it just gets better and better.

Now that you've joined the site, you'll find a lot of threads that you couldn't see before (especially the Diaries) so enjoy reading some of those while the nurses wait on you hand & foot, LOL.

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 1:20 am

Hi Buck and welcome to the forum.

WTG on getting sleeved, you will love it.

I am 3 months out, and very happy!!

Good luck with your journey. Well i have finally got it done 217555
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 12:44 am

Thats great Buck - you sound like you're doing amazingly well! I am yet to have the op, & like you have been looking in to it for around 18 months. Only found the site around New Year & thats what helped me make the decision to go ahead.
Take care
Back to top Go down
Buck

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

Hello everyone i have been thinking about getting the sleeve done for the last about 18 months and i have finally got it done, better late then never. i have been reading up on this forum that whole time so it has been a terrific help.
ok a bit about me i am 43 year old male married with two kids and drive a truck for a living and i live in Lismore NSW.
oh by the way i only got sleeved yesterday so i am still in hospital and i feel fantastic, i have only had 2 panadol twice since the operation. so all is great.
DR Layani done the operation at John Flynn Hospital at Tugan........ok thats enough raving on at the moment looking forward to chatting some more later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i have finally got it done   Well i have finally got it done Empty

Back to top Go down

Well i have finally got it done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: