2 posters
AuthorMessage
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Howdy Everyone !  Thank you for posting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone ! Thank you for posting.   Howdy Everyone !  Thank you for posting. EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:41 am

Welcome Nene!

This forum seems to have an answer for everything, so ask away and no doubt someone will be able to answer it :)

I have a bit of a wait for my surgery too, I'm being sleeved on the 24th June.

Looking forward to hearing about your journey!
Back to top Go down
NENE16
NENE16

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Howdy Everyone !  Thank you for posting. Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Everyone ! Thank you for posting.   Howdy Everyone !  Thank you for posting. EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie from good old Houston, Texas. I just learned about the sleeve a few weeks ago while attending a seminar for the lab band. I survived cancer, thought this little surgery wouldn't scare me. What an understatment. I'm scared, and still have some doubts. But, I haven't met with everyone yet (doctors, etc). I'm been overweight most of my adult life, and my poor little ankles would love the weight off. Especially, my two shih-tzu's who would love a faster walking mommy.

My surgery hasn't been scheduled yet. They gave me a round about month of September. I have been reading most of the posts. WOW! such a learning experience. Thank you ALL for posting. It has been such an eye opener.

Your pal, NENE

Howdy Everyone !  Thank you for posting. 473426
Back to top Go down

Howdy Everyone ! Thank you for posting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: