AuthorMessage
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

20 inches and 20 pounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 inches and 20 pounds   20 inches and 20 pounds EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:37 am

shifthappens wrote:
...I am down to an empty pantry. Horror of horrors, I am going to be forced to eat healthy food and rational quantities for the next two days as I am out of junk..

OMG! It's like a post-apocalyptic creature feature! I feel your pain! smack

Loving the cyber boot, btw, Kyles.

Best,

Dark
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: 20 inches and 20 pounds   20 inches and 20 pounds EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

**bend over**
20 inches and 20 pounds Boot-735943.gif

There its done :) Chin up honey...yes look for new hobbies definately but try to focus on 'you' when you eat due to frustration or boredom...look for that trigger and as soon as you can get out and about again find some healthier options...lol its a good thing that pantry is bare...lol

Lifetimes of habits dont just go because we are going to be sleeved or have been...its still all hard work :)
Back to top Go down
shifthappens

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: 20 inches and 20 pounds   20 inches and 20 pounds EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

At least it feels that way.

It stared snowing Friday around noon. That was about 12 inches of snow and ice and my drive way drifts horribly. My drifts were up to the top of the car windows in the drive and I was really wondering how I was going to get out if no one started digging toward me. So I ate. Yep, solved that problem with food. Well, 2 fine young men came and offered their service to dig me out and by Sunday afternoon I was out and about a bit. Once you got to the main roads, it wasn't too bad. Then it started again Monday evening and we are now wrapping up about another 6 to 8 inches. More drifting on top of the previous drifts. They are saying we will have a break this evening, then it starts again during the night. Then it's supposed to be done for a while. So while it's been snowing, blowing and drifting, I've been solving my boredom by eating.
I'm actually glad I can't get out for a least another 2 days as I am down to an empty pantry. Horror of horrors, I am going to be forced to eat healthy food and rational quantities for the next two days as I am out of junk.

I am definitely going to have to find some sort of hobby before I'm sleeved. This is the sort of situation I can't imagine how I'll cope once I'm sleeved. This has been a stupid eating frenzy fueled by boredom. Disgusted with myself while I'm doing it. Feel free to cyber smack the crap out of me.

uggg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 inches and 20 pounds   20 inches and 20 pounds Empty

Back to top Go down

20 inches and 20 pounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: