AuthorMessage
akadano54
Part of the furniture
akadano54

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Super Fund prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Fund prob   Super Fund prob EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:18 pm

Hi,

Its all good! Got the $, paid the bills and now all set to go. They put it into my account, afterall. woooohoooo.

Alex
Back to top Go down
akadano54
Part of the furniture
akadano54

Female

Super Fund prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Fund prob   Super Fund prob EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 4:17 am

Ok, thanks for the info. I will take the marriage cert and see how I go. Praying that the cheque comes before the rain as I'd hate to complicate it by turning up with a soaked or damaged cheque . lol

Alex
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Super Fund prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Fund prob   Super Fund prob EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:46 pm

same thing happened to me..... if you take your marriage certificate it should be okay. I had 2 cheques...went with the 1st one...no problems, then tried with the 2nd one - from the same people and same bank and they were going to refuse it.... I said Like *(%$)*$(%) you are not going to accept it..... eventually they did..... so good luck!
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Super Fund prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Fund prob   Super Fund prob EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

I thought ( and I think i have done it before) that you can deposit a cheque into your account with your marriage certificate
Back to top Go down
akadano54
Part of the furniture
akadano54

Female

Super Fund prob Empty
PostSubject: Super Fund prob   Super Fund prob EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:42 am

Hi,

I got approval from APRA and sent off to my super fund who called me today to say that they cant pay into my bank account because: my bank account sir-name is different from my married name. They acknowledge that they do know that 'it is me' because they changed my name on my super from my maiden name to my new married name, three years ago and it is still on record, but "rules is rules" so they cant pay me unless my bank account is in the same name. My licence is in my maiden name and they know it is me ( more bla bla) but they cant accept it because it is not the same sir-name. Am I peeved or what?

Eventually, I told the lady to just send out a check and I will do the worrying about cashing it. If the cheques is made out to me and says 'or bearer', as most cheques do, I think that I can cash it. Does anyone else know the answer to this?

Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Fund prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Fund prob   Super Fund prob Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Fund prob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: