Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-27

1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????   1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

I'm an air traffic controller and ops manager of a large aerial spraying and charter airline business. I went back to work a week after surgery. The first couple fo days I worked half days, and then I went back to 10 hour+ days after that. Helps that a lot of my of my job is desk based. I was tired but coped quite well. Hope this is of some help to you.

Lizzie
Back to top Go down
vogue
vogue

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????   1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:34 am

applesauce wrote:
You should have no problems with a work function a week after surgery. Just take it easy during the day if it is in the evening in other words put your feet up as much as possible. Stick to a glass of fruit juice and claim a bit of an upset tummy ONLY if anybody comments you are not eating or getting stuck into the booze. Try and find a chair to put your butt on for most of the evening if possible incase you are feeling a bit tired.

applesauce

Thanks Snow1081 & Applesauce- thats great feedback 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? 65317
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????   1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:27 am

You should have no problems with a work function a week after surgery. Just take it easy during the day if it is in the evening in other words put your feet up as much as possible. Stick to a glass of fruit juice and claim a bit of an upset tummy ONLY if anybody comments you are not eating or getting stuck into the booze. Try and find a chair to put your butt on for most of the evening if possible incase you are feeling a bit tired.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
snow1081
Part of the furniture
snow1081

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????   1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:08 am

Hi Vogue,

One week post op, I can exercise already... I walked around the block everyday.. so I am sure work function is not a problem at all...
That's me though I don't know about everyone else...

XOX

Yools
Back to top Go down
vogue
vogue

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????   1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:33 am

1 x week after surgery physically what are you capable of?

vogue

Number of posts: 40
Date of Sleeve Surgery: 2010-02-22
Registration date: 2010-01-01

Subject: 1 x week after surgery physically what are you capable of? Today at 12:19 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me please? I need to know what you are generally capable of 1 x week after surgery?? I know its different for everyone but Id love to hear about everyones experiences..

I have a work function exactly 1 x week after my sleeve & its going to be a real problem If I cant go

Appreciate anyone that can help...Cheers! 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? 217555
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????   1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do????? Empty

Back to top Go down

1 x week post surgery- physically what can you do?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: