AuthorMessage
Sharon66
Part of the furniture
Sharon66

Female
Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2009-10-16

A big hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big hello to everyone!   A big hello to everyone! EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 10:00 am

Hi Stayc,
Good luck for the 20th January...
Dont be afraid to ask heaps of questions,all the people on this site are more than happy to help ,or point you in the right direction for all the answers..
This site is amazing,and so are all the people..
All the best ,
Sharon
A big hello to everyone! 217555
Back to top Go down
Snj77

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Thank you!   A big hello to everyone! EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 1:03 am

Dear Ladies,

Thank you for popping in and saying hello! I am so glad I found this site as it has been so helpful already and slowly my mind is easing and I am being motivated.
Thanks again and keep in touch,
Stacey
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: A big hello to everyone!   A big hello to everyone! EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 9:18 pm

Welcome Stayc and congratulations on finding this this fantastic site. Read as much as you can on here and ask any questions you want.
I think we were all nervous prior to the surgery but post surgery we are all extremely happy with the decision we made.
A big hello to everyone! 217555
Back to top Go down
JayNay
Part of the furniture
JayNay

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: A big hello to everyone!   A big hello to everyone! EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:20 am

Hi,

Congrats on your decision. Make sure you read everyones diary's. They have been a great source of information and help to me. The sleeve journey is different for everyone and this forum is fantastic for support and advice. Good Luck!! Make sure you start a Diary as well so we can keep up with your progress.

Hugs

JayNay
Back to top Go down
The Lady Helena
Part of the furniture
The Lady Helena

Female
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: A big hello to everyone!   A big hello to everyone! EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:00 am

Hi Stayc, welcome aboard! You find lots on good info on here and plenty of people who understand. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Snj77

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: A big hello to everyone!   A big hello to everyone! EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:57 am

Hi Everyone,

This site looks fantastic and after reading a number of posts I would really like to meet you all. I have decided to have sleeve surgery on the 20th January 2010. At this stage I am extremely nervous and anxious but feel I have made the right decision for my future. I have two beautiful babies which I want to live long enough to see them prosper and grow and this has been the largest decider for my surgery. I am currently 131kg and have a great deal of weight to shed but I am ready to take on this challenge. I live in North Queensland and would dearly love to meet people that are supportive and understanding. Please feel free to send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you,

Stayc A big hello to everyone! 217555
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big hello to everyone!   A big hello to everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

A big hello to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: