lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:27 pm

hi and welcome Hazel,
As everyone else says its a great site and browse as much as you can, heaps of great info to be found in here!
Linda :)
Back to top Go down
Tinacton

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 6:39 pm

Hi Hazel
Welcome to this wonderful forum and I am sure you will get a lot of help from it.I was sleeved on the 27th October and am back at work and feeling good.Feel free to ask anything you want and good luck for your op .Which hospital are you going to.?
Love Tina
Back to top Go down
Piglet
Piglet

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:32 pm

Hi ya Sleever and welcome to the site.

Congrats on getting your date for the op, the time will fly by. Im from the Uk too, so if you have any questions that I can help with or just want a chat, feel free.

Ive found the people here so friendly and helpfull, so if you cant find what your looking for, just ask away.

Take care
Back to top Go down
The Lady Helena
Part of the furniture
The Lady Helena

Female
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 11:53 am

Hi Hazel, welcome aboard! I'm being sleeved on the 15/12 and I think you'll find that we're all nervous in our own ways...it is such a life changing operation...but it is a change for the better...I know I certainly won't miss not being able to fit into nice clothes, feeling exhausted all the time, having high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc, feeling conspicuous as the 'fat lady' when I go out......the list goes on. We're all here doing this to make our lives better and longer...you may want to check out the december sleevers thread...its where all the december people cheer each other on....there are others from the UK on here too...cheers New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec 542174
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:34 am

Hope this can help.

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/welcome-aboard-to-all-newbies-f1/how-to-make-a-ticker-for-your-signature-t1976.htm?highlight=ticker
Back to top Go down
Sleever

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:30 am

Hi Libby

Have to travel to work now, but will get online again soon. Thanks for the wishes - beginning to need them!

Have done my weight loss thing on ticker, but don't know how to upload it - any suggestions please. ta ta for now Hazel Cat
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:54 am

Welcome to this wonderful site and congratulations on your upcoming surgery.

It is a fantastic surgery that will change your life. Read, Read, and Read some more on this site and you'll find that everyone loves there new tiny tummy.

New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec 217555
Back to top Go down
Sleever

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:46 am

Found this site and it seems to be a great support, so decided to join. Don't know if anyone else is from the UK? Was really exited, but now getting a bit nervous about having half my stomach disappearing! Been overweight as long as I can remember, so am looking forward to the results. Any advice or support welcome. Hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec   New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec Empty

Back to top Go down

New from the UK, about to be sleeved here on 18th Dec
Page 1 of 1