Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 6:50 am

Hi,
You are gonna love Michael, he is not only a brilliant surgeon but a nice bloke as well.
I know that it isn't for a while but keep us up to date and read as much as you can on here it helps a lot.

Cheers Gail
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 11:10 pm

Hello and welcome.

It's good to have another South Aussie on the site.
Back to top Go down
mum23

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: hello everyone.. so glad i found you   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 9:42 pm

oooooppppsss forgot the 'h' for hello definatly not meant to be hell.....lol lol sorry
Back to top Go down
mum23

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: hell evryone...so gladi found you   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 9:40 pm

hell and welcome, yep i think the sleeve is a better option, i too was thinking of the band, but my sis-inlaw has one and it has worked ... but she cant eat certain things and when she does it comes back up...... not for me... she had just had it loosened and she put on 7kgs in a short time and she was devastated so back she went for a tighten up...cant imagine that would be good for your system, plus she has a terrible diet range of foods.... well when i found this place i new i was home,,,,, i read plenty and browse for hours and this is how i have my decsion to be sleeve ... so read , browse and have a chat.... Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! 65317
Back to top Go down
my3angels
my3angels

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 8:48 am

Michael France I cant get in to see him until April though but I dont mind the wait.I was going to be banded but I had a wierd feeling hhmmm anyways I recon I made the correct desision.
Back to top Go down
bella3
bella3

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 3:44 am

Hey :) welcome

Which surgeon are you going too??
Back to top Go down
my3angels
my3angels

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 2:24 am

I am a mum with 3 boys 19yo 9yo & my bubby 7yo n(not really)& my long suffering partnerLOL

I am so glad I found this site I have learnt sooo much.

Is there anyone on here disabled I have a brain injury I suffed viral enecephalitis 5 weeks after my 3 son was born.The surgeon that is hopefully gonna do my op is a bit stressed I think! Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!   Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody.....so glad I found you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: