mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Newbie(sort of)...need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie(sort of)...need some advice   Newbie(sort of)...need some advice EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:13 am

You could do a ring around and ask for peoples fees...... MY philosophy is experienced surgeon first and cost 2nd..... but alas I know that some people can't do it that way......
Do you know the reason why he stopped going the sleeves? That would be my main concern........
Best of luck and let us know how you go!
Back to top Go down
sleeveme
sleeveme

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Newbie(sort of)...need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Newbie(sort of)...need some advice   Newbie(sort of)...need some advice EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Hi everyone

Joined this site in Feb 09 when I made decision to go ahead with the sleeve....and have been obsessively lurking ever since! Such a great forum, really supportive and informative.

Its now getting closer to D-day and I've just started the rounds of dietician/GP/exercise psych etc and have 2nd appt booked with Dr Ahmad end of this month. I'm getting a little nervous as I've just found out that Dr Ahmad isn't doing surgery at the mo (but will be 'soon'), so now I'm not sure if I should be 'shopping' around for another surgeon. I felt really comfortable with Dr A when I first saw him in April 09, and his no-gap fee made it so much more accessible, but I'm desperate to get the surgery in Feb........and a bit scared at what others fees will be ..........not sure what I should do....

any advice???
Back to top Go down

Newbie(sort of)...need some advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: