AuthorMessage
Max
Part of the furniture
Max

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Thanks Ladies and Gents! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:28 am

WOW!! Good on you Matilda, that was an inspiring post.
I 100% agree with you. This website has been a godsent with all the info on here.
Best of all, the people understand and can share in your successes or struggles which ever, as we can be who we are and open up finaly to someone who gets it and has the same feelings and experiences as a larger person.

I too am amazed at losing so much weight and I know if I was more focused I would have even done better. My Goal weight deadline is still achievable by end of January.

I love looking at all your photos of before's and afters. Jodi you are looking amazing!
I too have just cut my hair from long to short. My husband said I needed a skinny haircut, so yep it is skinny (nothing of it). Have also just had a black front tooth fixed, it has been black for 20years and I didn;t care but now I felt it stood out more, so have had that crowned. I can slowley see me changing to a new skinnier and happier me. Will post some photos soon.

So glad to hear there are many happy sleevers out there. This truely is the best solution for long term Weight Loss.

Max
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 3:50 am

Hiho Matilda

Now I just wanted to say thankyou to you!!! Yep you...I am not having a great day...actually yesterday was like that too...lol but after reading your post it gives me more hope that its all ok and that I will get there, i need to be patient :)

So thankyou for lifting me with your super positive post

xx Hugs
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 11:54 am

Hi Matilda,

Fantastic effort, I was only sleeved 5 weeks ago and am absolutely ecstatic but listening to you makes me even more positive about the whole thing.
Great job and keep it up.

Cheers Gail
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 1:11 am

Congratulations Maltilda, what a fantastic effort. You'll be at 70 kgs before you know it (and you can tell your friend you've done it as well).
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:29 pm

Its amazing isn't it!? I was looking at photos of myself before and can't believe I was ever so round!! I can't believe that I thought about being 70kg, and finally I am!! Good on you, you sound as excited as I am!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:12 pm

Oooh Matilda you should be so proud of yourself. You have rocked the sleeve entirely. Well done. I'm so chuffed for you. Those last 20 kgs will fall off and you will be a total knock out.

Keep on keeping on and enjoy those compliments because they will keep coming thick and fast.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
MatildaPug

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 12:55 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to you all for this forum and all the information. It helped me make my decision, 9 months ago and without the guidence and stories, I'm sure I wouldn't be here, 41kgs lighter, like I am.
I so want to tell the world about how great this surgery is and for me how easy a diet it has been. Even though my weight loss has slowed down to 1/2 a kg a week now, I'm still losing weight and don't have any feelings of failure or am scared that the weight will all pile back on again any time soon. I spent the weekend with old friends (none that know about the surgery) and when I said that I'm aiming for the 70's or size 12 jeans - which ever comes first, one said 'Don't get too ambitious, you mightn't be able to maintain it!' I know she was half projecting her weight issues, but it was the first time that I thought I don't think I will have any probs maintaining, if anything stopping losing weight will be the hardest thing. It gave me such a great positive feeling, which is why I wanted to say thank you for those that helped my journey. And it's been all of you, so have a pat on the back from me. Thanks Ladies and Gents! 446871 Thanks Ladies and Gents! 542174
The other thing that happened was that I had great positive attention from a stranger. I know this sounds a bit weird but I've always said that as much as I appreciate all the positive comments from my friends who've known me at my biggest, I needed to hear that I'm looking relatively normal from a stranger and I got that and more on Sat night. Great ego booster that was needed because it's hard not to still look at the 20kgs I've got to lose and appreciate the 41 I've given away to the Wii Fit and Tiny tummy gods.
so I was just feeling positive and thought I'd share!
Hope every one of you is as happy as me on this tiny tummy journey..

Thanks Ladies and Gents! 618285
Matilda P
Start Weight: 131.8 (21/1/09)
Pre Op Weight: 125.5 (24/2/09)
Current Weight: 90.8 (1/10/09) Height: 172cms
Goal Weight: 70kgs
Lost so far: 41kgs
Still to lose: 20.8 kgs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Ladies and Gents!   Thanks Ladies and Gents! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Ladies and Gents!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: