Share | 

Gold Coast and Brisbane Pricing for Gastric Sleeve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Travelling Fat Girl Slim

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2016-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Gold Coast and Brisbane Pricing for Gastric Sleeve   Tue 25 Jul 2017, 7:00 am

Hi!

I was sleeved at the Gold Coast Private by Dr Liew. He's lovely! I had a $350 anaesthetist bill, a $500 surgeon bill, a $500 hospital excess and a $45 medication bill.

I stayed in hospital for 2 nights, and it was uncomfortable but necessary. I just couldn't get into the right position to sleep with my canula in.

You need to see a psychologist to make sure you're ready for the sleeve. It's not a magic solution, you need to fix why you got to this point in the first place. If you're a binger or a junk food addict, the sleeve isn't going to help you so much. You also have to see a dietician, but that should make sense. I'm not a huge fan of mine, but I tick that box.

I haven't had kids so not sure about your C-Section question.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm only 4 weeks out though.

FGS.
Back to top Go down
Swilson

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-07-25

PostSubject: Gold Coast and Brisbane Pricing for Gastric Sleeve   Tue 25 Jul 2017, 6:18 am

Hi there everyone!
I'm looking at joining a PHI for the purposes of having the sleeve done after my last pregnancy, so towards the end of 2018.
Can you please offer me insight into the costs you've experienced and who you'd recommend between Brisbane and the Gold Coast? 

Also curious as to length in hospital, why do we need to see a psychiatrist? Anaesthetists fees and if anyone has had this a few months out from a C-section etc?

First time posting, so Thank You in advance for your replies! What an awesome community I've stumbled across here :D
Back to top Go down

Gold Coast and Brisbane Pricing for Gastric Sleeve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: