2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meow_
Meow_

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-07-06

Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth    Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth  EmptySun 06 Aug 2017, 3:59 pm

Chubby mosquito wrote:
Hi guys,
Im in the preop process and i am wondering if anyone had a gastric sleeve done by Dr Alan Thomas in Perth Australia. I just was wondering what the preop diet included because i would like to start it much earlier.  I do have an appointment with the nutritionist next week but any help i can get beforehand would be helpful. I have already started drinking 2 optifast shakes for breakfast and lunch and a salad and lean protein for dinner.
Omg I love  Dr T he saved my life
Back to top Go down
Chubby mosquito

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth  Empty
PostSubject: Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth    Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth  EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017, 8:40 am

Hi guys,
Im in the preop process and i am wondering if anyone had a gastric sleeve done by Dr Alan Thomas in Perth Australia. I just was wondering what the preop diet included because i would like to start it much earlier. I do have an appointment with the nutritionist next week but any help i can get beforehand would be helpful. I have already started drinking 2 optifast shakes for breakfast and lunch and a salad and lean protein for dinner.
Back to top Go down

Preop diet with Dr Alan Thomas Alan Perth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: