AuthorMessage
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

To Sleeve or not to sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sleeve or not to sleeve   To Sleeve or not to sleeve EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017, 1:01 pm

there's a lot to think about when you talk about getting the sleeve. sounds like you really are doing all the right things, your body just won't budge. Basically the sleeve will force you to eat smaller meals.... but I can now eat fairly full sized meals after 2 years, and its easier to eat the bad stuff with the sleeve. For example I can't eat a whole roast chicken but i can eat chips and chocolate forever.... . So to me the thought is, would you go through the surgery if it didn't last....  I don't know about other things to try, but I looked at the gastric balloon and the endobarrier. The endobarrier is apparently good at stopping diabetes but when i last read about it they didn't understand why.  I am back to original weight almost and I now have malnutrition problems.  Research carefully.
Back to top Go down

To Sleeve or not to sleeve Empty
PostSubject: To Sleeve or not to sleeve   To Sleeve or not to sleeve EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017, 11:07 pm

At 57 my biggest concern is wrinkles. Vain I know! Currently walk 20 mins morning and evening, attend personal trainer sessions twice each week, have T2DM, attend WW and seem stuck at 85 kg. Nothing seems to move unless I cut my meals to 2 a day, moderate success but too hard to maintain. Considering the sleeve and wonder if there are others at this same stage? If you have travelled this path, please advise on your experiences and outcomes. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

To Sleeve or not to sleeve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: