AuthorMessage
Finding Me

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Hi everyone   Thu 25 May 2017, 9:22 am

Hi 😊 Ok my stats 👍😁
HW and CW:140kgs 🙁
Surgery date is the 5th October 2017, in India by Dr. Arindam Ghosh.
Self funded also using some super.

So about me really... I'm Karrine, 26, recently married to a wonderful man, and we have a dog named Cino who is a Maltese x.
As long as I remember I have been overweight, then obese, then morbidly obese. I've done diets, exercise, pills, other drugs - trying to reach the nirvana of a health body, and yes... better looking body.
I have thought about the sleeve years ago, and wish I did it then but I was scared, so here I am. 26, wanting to start me new, married life the right way. I want to go places and not feel judged. I want to go to theme parks and fit on the rides. I want to finally get my periods back (sorry if tmi, but they have been missing for 9years and we are wanting a baby in a few years)
Most of all, I want to be health. And I want to not fool away when I pass a mirror. I want to love me for who I am, just as my husband does.

I look forward to meeting all of you! And being part of the journey. Bring on the loser bench!!
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: