Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kb1

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-03-23

New here // Please assist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here // Please assist    New here // Please assist  EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 10:37 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
greenfrog
Part of the furniture
greenfrog

Female
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New here // Please assist    New here // Please assist  EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 10:28 am

I don't know any surgeons in Sydney.  But with the insurance its a matter or ringing around and talking to all of them individually.  Depending on your ages and other circumstances the price can be different for different people.  Just make sure whatever cover you get, it covers weight loss surgery (usually top cover in m ost insurances) but you will need to confirm this.

There's no easy answers for your insurance question.
Good luck with your search.
Back to top Go down
kb1

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-03-23

PostSubject: New here // Please assist    New here // Please assist  EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 5:36 am

Hi All

My name is Kam, I am new here, from Sydney Australia. I weight 130 KG atm , Height 167 CM.
I've started reading about Gestric bypass / sleeve and want to go for it, GP gave a green signal. 
I dont have a private insurance so looking into either getting insurance or finding a good deal in reasonable cost.

Please advise on some cheap Insurance provides or and any experienced surgeons/ Clinics in Sydney.

Thank you for all your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here // Please assist    New here // Please assist  Empty

Back to top Go down

New here // Please assist
Page 1 of 1