Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greenfrog
Part of the furniture
greenfrog

Female
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne)   Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne) EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017, 11:38 am

Sorry, I went with Darebin Weight Loss.  I haven't noticed anyone say they have had the surgery with Salena... but I haven't read all the thread lately.
Hope it all goes well.
Back to top Go down
hyacinthus
hyacinthus

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne)   Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne) EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017, 1:02 am

Bumping this....anyone been to Salena Ward or Melbourne Weight Loss Surgery Group?
Back to top Go down
hyacinthus
hyacinthus

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-02-02

PostSubject: Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne)   Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne) EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017, 4:28 am

Hi all,

Just had my initial consult with Salena Ward at St Vincent's in Fitzroy. I was quite pleased with how it all went and the attention to detail given by Salena. I have to say I was exceptionally impressed with the reception team - most medical receptions are rushed and more often than not, rude. Cannot say the same for this team. (I understand that they arent performing the surgery but I think a good team is a sign of a well-run practice).

All going well with the blood work and Gastroscopy (Salena mandates this for all patients - and bulk bills for it!) I will be going in for surgery on the 21st April.

Just wondering if anyone has had good/bad/ugly experiences with this team? Also wondering if anyone has any reviews of the team at St Vincent's Private in Fitzroy. I chose this over Epworth Eastern as I see from their website that their rooms are 100% single private rooms, which is my preference.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne)   Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Any recent patients of Salena Ward (Melbourne)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: