lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks   if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 7:04 pm

Hi Chrysta,
Good on you for persevering. I have heard nothing but praise for Charlie Mosse, my surgeon did a fellowship with him a few years ago. I also worked with a girl he banded and she had no problems, it suited her to a tee.
Good luck and don't let the Canberra cold get you down! Personally I couldn't have taken another Canberra winter!
Cheers,
Linda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks   if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 11:38 am

if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks 355206

Thanks Fatgeek :-). I must say that I am finding it hard to fight being hungry all the time and I do slip up but try to stick to low fat protein (chicken breast, fish). I take my hat off to all the people that have done it or are doing it for a while it takes alot of will power.

GO TO WARPEDCHERRY.COM
WARPEDCHERRY.COM

Any weight I lose before my op will be better for me & hopefully it won't be coming back if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks 65317

Best wishes
chrystale
Back to top Go down
raisedbycats
Part of the furniture
raisedbycats

Female
Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks   if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 9:04 am

All the best start Opti* well in advance of your surgery. I did 3 months on meal replacements before my surgery (both Slimmm and Opti) and initially afterwards had good loss. It started to slow down and I went back on the Slimmm. Its a lot easier post sleeve and the weight is just melting off so I think I was making some bad food choices that was causing the slow down rather than my metabolism being slow as a result of the diet.

I did feel that having done a diet and exercise routine before the surgery helped me cope a lot better and sped up my recovery.

If I had a recommendation, it would be to switch methods every 4 weeks of so (in consultation with you surgeon/dietitian) as it decreases boredom and gives you body something new to work on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks   if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 7:50 am

if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks 355206

I started TF a week ago, I will be on it for just over 5&1/2 months. I was wondering for the people that were on the Optifast/TF/Optislim etc....
If it slowed down your weight loss after you got the sleeve?.

if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks 618285
chrystale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks   if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

if on Optifast/TF/Optislim etc longer than 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1