lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane   St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane EmptySun 05 Feb 2017, 10:31 pm

i had revision to bypass here on Wednesday last week.
So very impressed.
Staff all lovely, care was excellent from admissions, to the different lounges, preop, anaesthetics, theatres, the ICU & then the surgical ward.
My partner was also impressed as they have a tracking system for patients. Family are given a tracking number & there is an electronic board where they can see where you are up to! From prep, to theatre, to ward or ICU! Great system,.
Ward was comfortable, fairly quiet, staff were prompt @ answering call bells,always checked in to make sure nothing was needed.
Food was a bit blah but hey what can u do with chicken consommé, water & apple juice! Lol 😂 
Was great. Would highly recommend this hospital!
I needed to attend their ED evening after discharge as had some inflammation & swelling of IV site. Was seen promptly , treated & letter given for GP follow up.
Linda 😀
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane   St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane EmptyWed 08 Feb 2017, 12:51 am

bump
Back to top Go down

St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Spring Hill Brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: