Bariatric surgery study invitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bariatricsurgerystudy

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-11-06

Bariatric surgery study invitation Empty
PostSubject: Bariatric surgery study invitation   Bariatric surgery study invitation EmptyFri 02 Sep 2016, 5:17 am

Had bariatric surgery in the last 6 weeks or preparing for surgery soon?
I'd like to invite you to take part in a study about wellbeing after bariatric surgery!

I'm conducting a study as part of my PhD research that aims to better understand the lifestyle, health, and wellbeing of people in the first two years after they receive bariatric surgery. We hope to learn more about how to help people like yourself get the most out of bariatric surgery, lose an optimal amount of weight, and improve their overall health.

You will be asked to complete an anonymous online survey that will take approximately 20 minutes. The survey will ask you questions about your wellbeing, your experiences, and your opinions on a range of issues after bariatric surgery. You will be asked to complete the second part of this survey in 6 months’ time. Following that, a similar survey will be sent to you again in 12, 18, and 24 months’ time.

As a token of our appreciation for your time and effort, you will be reimbursed $10 for each survey you complete to a total of $50 if you complete all five surveys.

To find out more and/or to participate in the study, please click the follow link: https://unswpsy.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eEyKWdy0PJdtXqB (or feel free to PM me!)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me, Jade Chan (bariatricsurgerystudy@unsw.edu.au) or my supervisor, Associate Professor Lenny Vartanian (lvartanian@psy.unsw.edu.au). This project (HREAP 152-155) has been approved by the Human Research Committee at UNSW Australia.
Back to top Go down

Bariatric surgery study invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: