Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatchkchkboom

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Early release of super Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early release of super   Early release of super EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016, 1:57 pm

I have nothing to add about the super as I had Private Health; but a quick google found

https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Super/Accessing-your-super/Early-access-to-your-super/#Compassionategrounds 

So you should try and ask for the amount including tax the dr's letter should have all that is required they should be ble to calculate accordingly

Also  I just got sleeved by Dr Le Page last Friday 08/04/16 at the Mater and my experience has been wonderful with him, he was lovely and so knowledgeable. You are in excellent hands there
Back to top Go down
Jobeeone70

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Early release of super   Early release of super EmptyThu 07 Apr 2016, 6:41 am

sunshinesam wrote:
Hi everyone, I am brand new to the forum so big hello :-)

I am booked in to have the gastric sleeve on 22 June with Dr Phillip Le Page through the Concord program.  I just had confirmation from centreline that my application for early release of super has been approved YAY!  But when speaking to AMP they reminded me that I will receive the net amount after tax.  

So my question is, do I ask AMP for enough so that the net amount equals the cost of surgery or do I have to cover the taxed amount
Hi, i had mine released 2 months ago ,  they actually work the amount out based on the quote from the doctor , i had 2 super funds and not enough in each so DHS  worked the amount out  ( i did send then a copy of my Super account balances though) anyway i got exactly the amount on the quote , mind you i was still $600 short due to the quote not being quite correct so i had to pay that out of my own pocket , not a lot considering they took 21,000 out of super
Back to top Go down
sunshinesam

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Early release of super   Early release of super EmptyWed 06 Apr 2016, 10:10 am

Hi everyone, I am brand new to the forum so big hello :-)

I am booked in to have the gastric sleeve on 22 June with Dr Phillip Le Page through the Concord program.  I just had confirmation from centreline that my application for early release of super has been approved YAY!  But when speaking to AMP they reminded me that I will receive the net amount after tax.  

So my question is, do I ask AMP for enough so that the net amount equals the cost of surgery or do I have to cover the taxed amount myself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early release of super   Early release of super Empty

Back to top Go down

Early release of super
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: