3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrissy59
chrissy59

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-01-12

Started Opti-Fast today...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016, 6:11 am

Maggiemoo wrote:
Chrissy59 I haven't been hungry either and did make the soup and have been having a bit of that have lost 3.7 kgs since Sunday but I think as long as you are sticking with the Optifast that's important the weightloss will come. How are you feeling now your date is getting closer, I am excited as I have waited awhile for this but nervous as well.
I am getting very nervous ..... and just wish it was all over...... i have had several operations in the past (not related to WLS) so its not my first time in the operating room!!!
Started Opti-Fast today...... 878453
 where are you having yours done?...mine is in Brisbane 
thanks for the tip with the ice is makes for a really nice smoothie
Back to top Go down
Maggiemoo

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016, 9:42 am

Chrissy59 I haven't been hungry either and did make the soup and have been having a bit of that have lost 3.7 kgs since Sunday but I think as long as you are sticking with the Optifast that's important the weightloss will come. How are you feeling now your date is getting closer, I am excited as I have waited awhile for this but nervous as well.
Back to top Go down
chrissy59
chrissy59

Female

PostSubject: Re: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016, 5:46 am

Maggiemoo wrote:
Hi Chrissy 59
I started Optifast on Sunday and quite like the Shakes and Bars but the Soup I didn't like so just made some up myself with the allowed veges and stock cube.
My D-I-Law had the sleeve last September and a hint she gave me was to put ice in the shake when you blend it and it does make it take nice. Good Luck with your Journey I get sleeved on the 21st March so will have to keep in contact to see how each other is going.
I am going quite well so far and yes i don't mind the optifast at all ... i love the lemon pudding!!.. and the chocolate. I am a bit worried because i am not the least bit hungry at all and have just been having the optifast!!!...... haven't really lost much weight either only about 2 kg since the 3rd!!!.....
Back to top Go down
KatyOverWeighty
KatyOverWeighty

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2015-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016, 4:58 am

I luuuurve the choc opti with ice.... I might even keep a stack of them in the cupboard for the rest of my days! The opti phase has made work life SO much easier it's SO lazy. Long term I would actually pay for more high-protein, low fat foods that come pre-packaged. I absolutely hate spending time in the kitchen. Even buttering toast irritates me.... lol

Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Maggiemoo

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... EmptyWed 09 Mar 2016, 7:18 am

Hi Chrissy 59
I started Optifast on Sunday and quite like the Shakes and Bars but the Soup I didn't like so just made some up myself with the allowed veges and stock cube.
My D-I-Law had the sleeve last September and a hint she gave me was to put ice in the shake when you blend it and it does make it take nice. Good Luck with your Journey I get sleeved on the 21st March so will have to keep in contact to see how each other is going.
Back to top Go down
chrissy59
chrissy59

Female

PostSubject: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... EmptyThu 03 Mar 2016, 7:03 am

Well I started my opti-fast rally today..so far so good!... not really hungry! yet!!! and I don't mind the taste ..... hopefully I will make it till my op day on the 22nd March with not too much duress!Started Opti-Fast today...... 63412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started Opti-Fast today......   Started Opti-Fast today...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Started Opti-Fast today......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: