Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorrie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-07-24

Hi, newbie here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie here.    Hi, newbie here.  EmptySat 26 Mar 2016, 2:02 pm

Hi Katie
I'm new at this as well... I'm 7 moths post op and have no regrets, all I can say is it does get better, you will be soo over the liquid diet the soft but stick with your Dr and Dietitians plan it is there for a reason. Biggest issue I had and still sometimes struggle with is getting in enough water, and soo was not a lucky one that doesn't feel hunger I'm hungry all the time but the sleeve limits how much soo have still been loosing weight very slowly but hey a loss is a loss 😊

Good luck on your journey 😊
Back to top Go down
Lisa66
Part of the furniture
Lisa66

Female
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2014-12-29

Hi, newbie here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie here.    Hi, newbie here.  EmptySun 28 Feb 2016, 1:48 am

Hi Katie and welcome! 

I'm 13 days out from the op. It does get better! Come and join us int he February group. We were all sleeved this month (we have one to go on Monday!) so we are all more or less at the same stage.

L x
Back to top Go down
katie
katie

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-11-29

Hi, newbie here.  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, newbie here.    Hi, newbie here.  EmptySat 27 Feb 2016, 11:04 pm

Hi, my name is Katie and I'm from Melbourne.
I'm 5 days post op from the gastric sleeve. Struggling a little so I thought I'd check out this forum and talk to some other people who've been through what I'm going through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, newbie here.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie here.    Hi, newbie here.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, newbie here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: