Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah71

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Campbelltown   Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015, 7:14 am

hi
i personally know a number of people who have used Dr Martin with fabulous results, and i researched him, he is one of the pioneers in Australia and a very caring gentle natured doctor. I needed the reassurance of personal experience from others so i opted to go with Dr Martin.
Back to top Go down
Goober
Goober

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2015-12-06

PostSubject: Hi from Campbelltown   Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush EmptySat 12 Dec 2015, 11:00 am

Hi Girls,
I'm from Campbelltown, booked in with Dr Zarrouk for 21st Jan. Can I ask, how come you are going out of area?

I have to admit that I didn't go 'surgeon shopping', just found someone local, but he seems good so far.
Back to top Go down
sarah71

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-10-23

PostSubject: Hi from Campbelltown   Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush EmptyThu 03 Dec 2015, 11:49 am

Hi Blondtress,
i am being sleeved on  25th January 2016, at Strathfield by Dr Martin, very excited but anxious as well- may the new year bring us all new beginnings!
Back to top Go down
Peapodprincess98

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2015-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush   Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush EmptyThu 03 Dec 2015, 11:37 am

blondtress wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am from Campbelltown, aged 36, 1 child, weight started at 141.2kg, BMI 50. Being sleeved with Dr Durmush at Westmead Private on 23 January 2016, can't wait but nervous of course!

Anyone else being sleeved by him around that time or even in the Campbelltown area?
Hi blondtress;

Also in Sydney but having mine done at North Shore Private.
Back to top Go down
blondtress

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-09-17

PostSubject: Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush   Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush EmptyThu 03 Dec 2015, 2:21 am

Hi Guys,

I am from Campbelltown, aged 36, 1 child, weight started at 141.2kg, BMI 50. Being sleeved with Dr Durmush at Westmead Private on 23 January 2016, can't wait but nervous of course!

Anyone else being sleeved by him around that time or even in the Campbelltown area?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush   Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Campbelltown - Dr Durmush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: