Number of posts : 24
Age : 45
Location : Brisbane
Registration date : 2015-10-24
|Subject: Superannuation Turn-Around Times Thu 12 Nov 2015, 9:00 am|| |
Just an update... Spoke to DHS today..
- Turn around times are sitting at 28 days.
- You can use your spouse's super but they have to be the actual applicate.
- If you have savings... you may not get the whole amount required for the operation
- If you have ONLY extras private health (like myself) tick Yes to private health. So any rebates for Dietician / Physio / Psych will be taken of funds Super pays you. This includes any Medicare rebates.
- Apply online and upload the supporting evidence.. i.e. the quote / invoices and the 2 x DR reports forms. (Apply for Compassionate grounds - medical)
Hope this helps