Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November.   Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November. EmptyTue 22 Sep 2015, 1:58 am

Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November. 355206

Hi Arnah, welcome to the forum, I'm reasonably new here, too - it's a fabulous resource! You can head on over to the November section of the Sleevers' Monthly and join the rest of us who will be sleeved in November, I'll add you to the dates list - I'm being sleeved on Nov 13. Hopefully we can all be a great support to each other :-)
Back to top Go down
arnahg

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-09-07

Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November. Empty
PostSubject: Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November.   Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November. EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015, 11:03 pm

Hi all, im Arnah. I live in Brisbane and am being sleeved by Dr Justin Greenslade on November 25. This will be my first Christmas without overindulging lol.

A little about me - I lost 25 kilos on the Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge (over 12 months) and thought I could maintain that loss. (I've lost this weight over and over again and maintaining seems to be my downfall). I fell pregnant after a round of IVF in May 2014 and I have gained it all back and then some. Shortly after my daughter was born I had part of my thyroid removed - which turned out to be cancerous - and then the entire thyroid gland removed afterwards. My weight has snowballed since and I made the decision to get the sleeve and get on with living my life without the daily struggle with my weight.

I'm nervous, excited, anxious, hopeful and really happy this forum exists as I still have so many questions, and reading up on peoples progress is really inspiring.

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down

Newbie - sleeve date is the 25th of November.
Page 1 of 1