Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stevedinga

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?   Wed 20 Jul 2016, 5:45 am

Just let everyone know that I had VSG surgery with Dr Kiron Bhatia 3 weeks ago yesterday and other then issues that were my own fault (Not drinking enough) everything went really well. Kiron has been fantastic and I could not say enough positives about him and his staff. I would recommend HWLS to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Stevedinga

Male
Registration date : 2016-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?   Mon 23 May 2016, 6:50 am

I am booked in with Mr Kiron Bhatia for 28 June. Has anyone else had any experiences?
Back to top Go down
PurpleK

Female
Registration date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?   Thu 11 Feb 2016, 9:34 am

Bumping again 😁
Back to top Go down
PurpleK

Female
Registration date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?   Tue 19 Jan 2016, 7:50 am

Bumping this post! I just did a search for Mr Kiron Bhatia but nothing has come up! Hoping someone has had some experience with Mr Bhatia at Heidelberg Weight Loss.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Snoops

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-13

PostSubject: Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?   Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:33 pm

I am trying to get an idea of what these two surgeons are like. Leaning towards Dr Bhatia but can't any feedback about either which could be a good or a bad thing. I would appreciate any info or advice?

Thankyou!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?   

Back to top Go down

Dr Bhatia or Dr Kohn - anyone used either of these?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: