2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelly40
Nelly40

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2015-08-06

Will I cope post surgery with a baby? Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for that   Will I cope post surgery with a baby? EmptySat 15 Aug 2015, 10:24 pm

And huge congrats!!  

I have family around to help for the first week and hoping to do okay with hubby after that.
Back to top Go down
Sutika
Part of the furniture
Sutika

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Will I cope post surgery with a baby?   Will I cope post surgery with a baby? EmptySat 15 Aug 2015, 11:29 am

Hi Nelly

Congrats on your date and the birth of your baby. I have only just been sleeved this week and I don't have kids so taking a stab and hopefully others can add their wisdom. The surgery will knock you around for a few days no doubt, but it is day 4 for me and I came home today, went for a walk down the street and am getting better each day. I admit that having a baby to care for as well sounds pretty full on but if you need the surgery and have a good medical team I believe you can do it.

Who is your surgeon? You could always get a second opinion if you are unsure.

Best wishes.

Sutika
Back to top Go down
Nelly40
Nelly40

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2015-08-06

PostSubject: Will I cope post surgery with a baby?   Will I cope post surgery with a baby? EmptySat 15 Aug 2015, 10:10 am

Im beyond excited.

Date of surgery is Sept 17.

I have a 3 month old baby and my Dr assures me I'll be fine to carry her and cope post surgery.

Help. Your thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will I cope post surgery with a baby?   Will I cope post surgery with a baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will I cope post surgery with a baby?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: