3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmw93579
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2015-03-10

day 6 post op..help Empty
PostSubject: Re: day 6 post op..help   day 6 post op..help EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 11:30 pm

Aussiearies is right, if you are concerned ring your surgeon. It may be something that they have experienced before, they will either get you in to check it out or let you know why you don't need to be concerned. Don't put yourself through the stress of worrying.
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: day 6 post op..help   day 6 post op..help EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 10:38 pm

ashieg I never had that problem but suggest if you are concerned ring your surgeon, just to put your mind at rest
Back to top Go down
ashieg1409

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-05-30

PostSubject: day 6 post op..help   day 6 post op..help EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015, 11:26 am

Hi guys im struggling alot with my post op liquid diet. Everything I eat and drink whether it be soups, jelly, custard,milk,yoghurt, and even water is hurting me so bad in the chest and stomach. It can be the tiniest sip and ill be in pain but only for a few minutes. I dont know if its sore from the breathing tube or if its just still raw from surgery. And it still hurts if its hot or cold. I take a small sip and it hurts like ive had way too much but its just a sip. Its like a burp needs to come but it cant come up past middle chest. Has anyone had this problem? Kinda worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day 6 post op..help   day 6 post op..help Empty

Back to top Go down

day 6 post op..help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: