AuthorMessage
Joybells
Part of the furniture
Joybells

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

23 June - Sleeve Op Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: 23 June - Sleeve Op Date   23 June - Sleeve Op Date EmptyTue 09 Jun 2015, 2:26 am

Hi joukie
Welcome to another June sleever. Just wanted to let you know we have a great group of very supportive folk over on our June 2015 forum under the monthly forum site. I have found it very helpful to follow the folk that are my stage of the journey. The first Juners are already giving us great feed back on there journeys.
Please find us and the June list of sleeves there and introduce yourself so we can add you to the June list.
I'm being sleeved next week in Adelaide 15 th June. We all need moral support when the time draws nearer.  23 June - Sleeve Op Date 6531723 June - Sleeve Op Date 65317
Back to top Go down
Joybells
Part of the furniture
Joybells

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 23 June - Sleeve Op Date   23 June - Sleeve Op Date EmptyTue 09 Jun 2015, 2:25 am

Hi joukie
Welcome to another June sleever.

Last edited by Joybells on Tue 09 Jun 2015, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture
Bellaballerina33

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 23 June - Sleeve Op Date   23 June - Sleeve Op Date EmptyTue 09 Jun 2015, 12:56 am

Same here Joukie, I was on the doorstep of diabetes. 5 months on and my bloodwork came back perfect! I feel so grateful to have been given this opportunity. Best wishes for the surgery!
Back to top Go down
Joukie

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-06-08

PostSubject: 23 June - Sleeve Op Date   23 June - Sleeve Op Date EmptyTue 09 Jun 2015, 12:37 am

Hi - newbie here,
Yesterday I got my Sleeve date - 23/6/15 - excited and looking forward to the wonderful changes/experiences that lie ahead. I am 50 yo female - want to live the rest of my life as a healthy and fit person. SJOG Murdoch. Pretty much only started considering this a couple of months ago - overweight & close to being diabetic - big wakeup call.
Joukie 👍😊
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 23 June - Sleeve Op Date   23 June - Sleeve Op Date Empty

Back to top Go down

23 June - Sleeve Op Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: