AuthorMessage
krakow57
Part of the furniture
krakow57

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2016-03-24

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyThu 26 May 2016, 12:36 pm

I bought my Opti-fast on eBay, for really good price.
Now, I still have a couple of boxes left over.

Same with some protein powders, have few just sitting here.
I have a good supplier on eBay, a 1kg of 24g protein per serve, at $24 per kilo.

It pays to shop around.

The both Opti and Protein powder are from local, Australian suppliers with free postage.

$600 for a package is way too outrageous a price!
Back to top Go down
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture
Box of Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyThu 26 May 2016, 9:01 am

Nothing wrong with opti slim.  As long as it says VLCD, you are fine.  Price and taste preference is the deciding factor.  Some surgeons and dieticians have a preference, but there is incredibly little difference between them.
Back to top Go down
Stevedinga

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-05-19

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyThu 26 May 2016, 7:47 am

jcmelbau wrote:
I can pick and choose at Chemist Warehouse for $55 for two boxes,

Just double check that you are getting Opti-slim for that price but have not seen Opti-fast. Or Can we get Opti-slim for the pre op?
Back to top Go down
Wardz
Wardz

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-04-24

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: well done   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyFri 05 Jun 2015, 10:31 am

hello I am 4 weeks post op and having some tough days with food and mood swings, but looking around and seeing some of the weight you guys are losing gives me some comfort that I am on the right track.
Back to top Go down
jcmelbau
jcmelbau

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-04-20

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 5:06 am

Thanks all for the replies.  I think I'm going with the Opti for the pre-surgery.  The surgeon previously used to recommend Opti but had recently changed to Isagenix.  I've had a look and the literature and it talks about  recommending Isagenix or other VLCD shake so given that I was quoted $600 for a Isagenix package (which you are stuck with what they send you) or I can pick and choose at Chemist Warehouse for $55 for two boxes, as long as I am getting the correct nutrition, then I'm happy with the latter.   As I say, no issue with paying for the best, but will not pay a premium for a pyramid scheme :)

Roll on August!
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 4:07 am

Optifast is medically a complete food with associated entries in medical journals like this one https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2008/188/6/safe-year-long-use-very-low-calorie-diet-treatment-severe-obesity 

From there own website:" Isagenix International LLC is a multilevel marketing company that markets dietary supplements and personal care products"

I know which one I would use!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com
bee86
bee86

Female
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 3:11 am

jcmelbau wrote:
Hi All,

I now have a date for my surgery and have been told that with the pre-surgery shakes, I am now being recommended Isagenix rather than Opti (which they previously sold)  I have no issue about either but wanted to get peoples thoughts.  I'm not adverse to the cost, but don't want to be sold something as 'better' just so someone gets a kickback from the distributor...  Any help please!???
Hi there!!  I had previously tried isagenix but never stuck to it. Did your surgeon recommend you could use isa as the pre surgery diet?  If so wish I had known because I have so many tubs of isagenix. Would have saved me money rather than buying opti.
Back to top Go down
Lmw93579
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 2:27 am

One of my friends got into isagenix about 6months ago, just be aware it is a pyramid scheme. So yes if you go on it the person you buy it from does get a monetary reward from it. In fact this friend tried to talk me out of getting the surgery and trying isagenix instead and now I've had the surgery is still trying to get me to go on it.

It's not just a meal replacement it's a cleansing program with a clean eating focus. The friend that is on it has about 10 different supplement powders taken everyday and swears by them. That being said the friend is getting results. If you plan to continue it after surgery then MAYBE it's worth it depending on how long you have to be on your pre surgery diet. I'm not sure how you would go at actually fitting all the required shakes in after surgery, half a shake for breakfast and real food for other meals is working well for me.

It's sold as a whole lifestyle, not a surgery prep for a few weeks. I know buying optifast is still giving money to someone but Optifast is a lot less complicated
Back to top Go down
jcmelbau
jcmelbau

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-04-20

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti EmptyTue 26 May 2015, 10:42 pm

Hi All,

I now have a date for my surgery and have been told that with the pre-surgery shakes, I am now being recommended Isagenix rather than Opti (which they previously sold)  I have no issue about either but wanted to get peoples thoughts.  I'm not adverse to the cost, but don't want to be sold something as 'better' just so someone gets a kickback from the distributor...  Any help please!???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isagenix Vs Opti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isagenix Vs Opti   Isagenix Vs Opti Empty

Back to top Go down

Isagenix Vs Opti
Page 1 of 1