Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SC00BY

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Cold and Flu before surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Flu before surgery   Cold and Flu before surgery EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015, 3:41 am

Hehe thanks Nini :) I'm trying to avoid them as best as I can.
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Flu before surgery   Cold and Flu before surgery EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015, 3:38 am

It usually depends on if you have a temperature and if you are coughing up phlegm. A slight sniffle doesn't matter but you need clear lungs especially for this surgery. 
Tell your workmates to keep their germs to themselves. Good luck with the surgery.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
SC00BY

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-12

PostSubject: Cold and Flu before surgery   Cold and Flu before surgery EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015, 3:15 am

Hi there,

I'm getting my sleeve done this Thursday (30th April). I'm still in the office and what concerns me is the amount of sick people we have coming in. Will they still operate if I get a cold or flu? I'm sharing a desk with 2 people who are coughing and sneezing their lungs out and don't want to risk having my sleeve date pushed back if I get sick as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Flu before surgery   Cold and Flu before surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold and Flu before surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Pre-Op Page-
Jump to: