AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

Sleeve Op booked - support needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Op booked - support needed   Sleeve Op booked - support needed EmptySat 18 Apr 2015, 12:39 am

Hi huggles and welcome to the forum! I was sleeved 6 months ago and it's the best decision I've made for myself. I had very little pain post op but did have some nausea that wasn't too bad and cleared after the first day or so. I did find that I was incredibly tired post op for the first few weeks but that gradually improved as I got back into eating solid foods. Had a little blip on the radar when I got quite depressed for a couple of weeks and wondered what the bleep I had done to myself but it passed quickly and I haven't looked back since. It's certainly not always easy, particularly right at the start, but it's so worth it! I'm now down 33kg and don't regret my decision for a moment! Best of luck on your journey :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
cool.J
Part of the furniture
cool.J

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Op booked - support needed   Sleeve Op booked - support needed EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 3:07 pm

Hi huggles55, congrats on ur upcoming sleeve surgery date!!
I pray it all goes well for you :)
You can check out the sleevers monthly sections for more recent sleevers info as well as their diaries in the diary section of the forum :)

Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Huggles55

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Sleeve Op booked - support needed   Sleeve Op booked - support needed EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015, 12:21 pm

Hi everyone,

My gastric sleeve surgery is booked for 28 April (just 11 sleeps away).
OMG I am excited but also a little nervous. Although, I'm not really sure what I'm nervous about.
Like most of you I have been waiting for this moment for a long time.
Can anyone tell me how they went with their gastric sleeve surgery?
Especially, if it is only recent.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Op booked - support needed   Sleeve Op booked - support needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeve Op booked - support needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: