AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015   Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015, 2:03 am

Hi Shelle,

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few people in here that have had a bypass, but majority are sleevers. I myself am a sleever, but having mine converted to a bypass on April 24.

We do have a section on the site for bypass people where you will find a fair amount of info.

I look forward to following your journey :)

LMC
Back to top Go down
shelle72

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-06-04

Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015   Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015, 1:34 am

Hello everyone !!  Well I am scared and excited all rolled into one.  I have been given my date of 29th April 2015 and its rapidly approaching.  I have opted to have the Roux -En-Y Bypass Surgery and was wondering if anyone else has had this done ? I am having the procedure done by Dr George Hopkins who from my research has a very good reputation. I am sick to death of these shakes and soups but need to lose enough weight to be able to have the op. Any info, tips or simple reassurance would be greatly appreciated.

PS hope I have posted this in the correct place.
Back to top Go down

Roux-En-Y Bypass 29th April 2015
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: