Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lydia63

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-03-30

Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks    Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks  EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015, 10:00 am

HI Suzie,
This my first post since finding the website and it sounds like we are both having surgery at the same time.  I go in on the 7th April.  Good on you for organising food ahead of time especially with young ones.  My boys are 19 & 17 so I will be relying on them to care for me with hubby.  will keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture
Bellaballerina33

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks    Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks  EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015, 4:37 am

Welcome Suzie, there will always be concerns no matter what time you decide to go ahead with it. I think there is probably never a perfect time, but you will cope. I think I had a lot of pumpkin soup watered down with extra stock or milk with s bit of beneprotein to bump up the protein intake. Best of luck with it all
Back to top Go down
suzieq78

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-12

PostSubject: Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks    Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks  EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015, 4:16 am

Hi Everyone,
                         Im being sleeved just after Easter and is starting to freak out thinking how am i gonna cope looking after my 10 month old son and 2 & a half daughter. Did i make my surgery too early, am i being too selfish, should i cancel it? All this keeps on playing in my mind. My mum and Partner is having 2 weeks off  help but i know its gonna be hard regardless if you have kids.
A quick question for any of you sleevers, im trying to be organized what was the easiest pureed soup that was healthy but went down easily? im trying to do a big cooking session over Easter so i have frozen food for myself and my kids, Thanks Suzie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks    Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks  Empty

Back to top Go down

Scared but excited,being sleeved in 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: