Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nervousandnew

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-01-31

Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle   Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015, 9:38 am

Hi Jenny, i went to Dr Wrights seminar last night, rang up this morning and have an appt for March 9 so only have to wait a week! Then it should only be a few months till surgery.

http://www.newcastleobesitysurgery.com.au/free-gastric-banding-seminars/ 

is the website for the seminars - it looks like the march one still has vacancies at the moment so get in and book quick :)

good luck :) :)
Back to top Go down
mrs kaje

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle   Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015, 2:37 am

As far as I know, the only other one is Tim Wright. He's who I'm going with - I cancelled my appointment yesterday for the initial consult with Costa.

For Tim, you need to go to a seminar first (sometimes they are booked out well ahead of time, and they only have them once a month), then there's a wait to get an appointment (though probably not June - I know it was longer to get in to see Costa than Tim). I was told Tim has a six month waiting list for surgery but apparently people who went to a recent seminar were told only one to three months.

I think the next closest would be at the Central Coast.

I assume you have private health insurance? Costa doesn't do any procedures self-pay.
Back to top Go down
Jennyjfos

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle   Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm

Hi all 😊

My GP has refered me to dr Costa Karihaloo, for the sleeve procedure but the earliest available appointment with him is mid June :-(  

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend another surgeon in Newcastle or should I just wait? (Now I have made the decision to go ahead with the surgery, I just want to have it done as soon as possible, lol).

Any info would be appreciated :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle   Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for Surgeon in Newcastle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: